Hey Bloggy-
I'm sitting in Columbus at my parents house waiting for my Mom to get home so we can do dinner. Anyway, let's see what's new. Not really a whole lot. Yesterday was the 4th of July and that was a blast (I'm sure no other blogger has made that joke yet) - as is tradition, I tried to kill myself with fireworks and barely escaped myself. At the Fogler's, it wasn't so bad - a couple of mortars, a few roman candles - it was at C.'s that it got crazy. I went over there after an afternoon with he and his brother's girlfriend and probably instigating the break up of he and his girlfriend (oh what an afternoon). Anyway, abotu blowing things up, they had single, double and tripple break shells and well, there was a lot of drinking that had been a fire right prior to my arrival, so it was one heck of a show. So we're launching these mortars into the sky five or six at a time and towards the end, the shells are so big and the tubes are so charred and hot that the shells start getting hung up in the tubes and that caused for...well...low altitude/ground bursts that made for an exciting evening. Afterwards, drove back to my 'rents and went to bed t o wake up early this morning to take Samantha (my car) into the shop. That was fun - $250 for a sensor.
In news of myself, I'm getting bored with my life. I guess - well, I don't think that I'm happy. But I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter if I'm happy - lot's of people in lot's of places haven't been happy and lived long and semi-productive lives. I'm not sure what's causing this whole insightful thinking of mine - mostly because I've done a lot driving, which leads to lots of thinking. Hmm...I guess - well being single, my job is going alright I guess, and just not having a whole lot of friends in the area. We'll see.
In other news, I think I'm going to get the internet/home phone/and cable soon. That'll be awesome. Yep. Then I can...waste my life more effectivley I guess. I think that'll probably cover me for now. On a sweet note, I did have a pretty sweet convo with a friend from Cali. Okay, now I'm done.
Dr. J