Thursday, July 19, 2007

Somewhere-----Over the Rainbow...

Bloggy-

So this is a quick one. Just letting you know that today is crazy - I'm getting my stuff together to go perform a wedding in Michigan! Rock on! That meant that I had to call all the kids and remind them about the camping trip (yeah - so far 3 kids are going...all girls...yeah...I need guys in this group). I've got a ton of things to do-and to help myself, I'm going to list those things here:
::: Pack my stuff (duh)
::: Write a slammin' wedding sermon
::: Clean the office
::: Leave a message with the trustees
::: Copy a DVD for K
::: Clean out my car
::: Copy and prep a parent letter
::: Clean my house
::: Make a door sign so people know where I'm at
::: Call M. about sleeping in O-town
I think that covers it. Anyway, it stormed like mad here last night - oh poopy it was AWESOME!!! Okay, just generally excited!! Okay, later bloggy!

Dr. J