Thursday, October 4, 2007

Bloggy-

So it's been forever since I checked in last and let you know what was going on in my life and we did a little processing, so this may be short, it may be long or it just may be...itself. We'll see.

Anyhow, on the relationship front, I finished the fight in Halo 3. I know - sounds ridiculous, but seriously, it's freaking Halo 3! And what gamer doesn't fall a little in love with Cortona? Or at least want to make sure she's okay? If you don't, then I don't think you deserve to play the game. So I went over to John C. Wengatz and played with a bunch of the guys on the floor for about a total of seven hours and I was amazed at the graphics, the game play, and most importantly, the story. Halo the series, as much of an action game as it is, actually has a very compelling narrative before - I don't think it'll go down in the annuls of history as on par with "The Great Gadsby", "The Divine Comedy" or "The Song of Roland", but it's better than most video games that I've heard of or played. Anyway, I could go on about the Master Chief for awhile, but I won't. Let's just say that the game is amazing.

In other news, well...let's see...I don't have a lot of other news. Let me assure that my life has been pretty boring. Youth group is going pretty well for High School and Middle School and that's kept me pretty busy. Hmmm...that about covers it yo.

Alright, I'm out.

Dr. J